Second stakeholder meeting postponed as we update rates

We listened!

Thank you so much to everyone who came to our first stakeholder meeting.

Based on your feedback, we’ve been busy reviewing and updating the draft DSP Section 64 Stormwater infrastructure contribution rates.

We’ll circulate the new draft rates as soon as we can.

In the meantime, we’ve decided to postpone our second stakeholder meeting (which was to be this Thursday 23 July).

If you have any queries, or would like to come in for a meeting, please call us on 1300 292 442 or email our Contributions Coordinator Belinda Maclure at

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link

Consultation has concluded

<span class="translation_missing" title="translation missing:">Load Comment Text</span>