- Three-bin kerbside waste collection system for around 23,000 properties
- Gregadoo Waste Management Centre, which consists of the landfill, recyling stations and the Tip Shop
- Seven rural transfer station facilities
- introducing food organics collection and processing systems
- voluntary increases in size of household recycling bins and frequency of collection
- new pre-booked bulky waste collections in lieu of Free Tip Days
- extending kerbside waste collections
- enhancing the Gregadoo Waste Management Centre
- development of new waste recovery opportunities
What is Tipping Point?
Wagga Wagga City Council is launching ‘Tipping Point’, the community’s chance to help shape the future of waste services in the Wagga Wagga Local Government Area.
The focus of ‘Tipping Point’ is to receive community input that will help inform the process to develop an enhanced system to collect and process waste materials at an appropriate and acceptable cost.
What waste services does Wagga Wagga City Council manage?
What waste services does Council want feedback on?
Anything relating to Council’s waste services is up for discussion.
This includes, but is not limited to:
Competition Terms and Conditions
Prize will be drawn at random on Monday 10 August 2015.
The prize will only be awarded to a respondent that has provided their name and a contact detail.
The survey must be completed in full.
The prize will be an iPad Mini 2 and is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
Only one entry permitted per person.
Only one iPad Mini 2 can be won per person.